Electronic Safe Locks
Sargent & Greenleaf
locks have been protecting the assets of banks, businesses and governments
for nearly a century and a half. Now, S&G is giving this proven protection
a decidedly high-tech advantage with our Comptronic Electronic Safe Locks.
Comptronic Safe Locks go beyond traditional locks to bring the benefits of
current micro-processing technology to your new or existing safe:
- One-step operation -- just enter the code and the lock unlocks.
- Requires no turning of a dial to lock or unlock the lock.
- Puts an end to the dangerous practices of "day locking" or leaving the safe open.
- Automatically relocks when you shut the safe door.
- Lets you change codes at any time with a few touches of the keypad.
- Protects from being opened or manipulated with repeated, random code entry.
- Offers secure and reliable motor-driven lock bolt operation.
- Flexible interface capability works with security systems, time locks, alarm systems and CCTV.
- Allows for multiple users while at the same time giving you greater control over access.
- Programmable time delay of up to 9 minutes.
LG Basic sets a new benchmark in simplicity while maintaining the same
maximum security level LaGard has achieved for its bank level products.
- Two users, manager and user
- Wrong try penalty of 5 minutes after 4 wrong tries.
- Keypad dead-LED flashes every 10 seconds
- Certified to a Group 1 Underwriters Laboratory
- Codes are easy to change and manager can easily lock-out user
- Audible low battery warning -- twenty beeps
- 6 digit combination (1,000,000 combinations)
- Tamper and manipulation proof
- Available in swing, square, or spring bolt
Central Safe and Lock